The CDTP Scheme, is a centrally sponsored scheme for community development through polytechnic was started by Ministry of Human Resource Development (Govt. of India).
Objective of Scheme:
1. To carry out need assesment surveys to assess the technology and training needs;
2. To impart skill development training to the intended target groups;
3. To disseminate appropriate technologies for productivity enhancement;
4. To Provide technical support services to rural masses and slums dwellers;
5. To create awareness among the target groups about technological advancements and contemporary issues of importance.